Design Edge Inc. - 2015 to Present
Concept Art and Illustration
• Adapting multiple finishing styles for artwork based on needs of clients and/or licensor.
• Using various traditional and digital mediums to achieve a variety of looks, feels, textures and environments.
• Working from photographic and/or video reference to achieve standard looks for various licenses and IPs.
• Creating mood boards, character turnarounds, facial expression sheets, and control art for various licenses and IPs
• Meeting with clients, Inventors and other designers to reach a common goal.
• Conceptualizing and executing complex and sometimes abstract ideas into finished illustrations, logos, toys and other mass market products.
• Producing sketches and idea level artwork and conceptual design.
• Designing and building prototypes samples, using various tools and media.
Fashion Institute of Technology
Banner Mule - 2012 to 2015
• Created logos for various small businesses
• Designed posters restaurant menu’s and banners.
• Shot photography for magazine and web articles.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.